Contract renewal price not reflected on Bill for 10 months
m215
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a long time verizon customer.  Late January 2014, I  renewed my contract over the phone.  The triple play bundle with the same service as before was supposed to be $99 a month (and this is higher than before I renewed).  However, the bill showed up at $119 a month for the bundle without any discounts; I have already given up on the $120 visa gift card that was also part of the deal - it is no where on my account.  So far, I have been calling verizon every month to get my bill adjusted.  For the past 5-6 months, the bundle is showing up as $109, so I still need to get $10 adjustment.  Everytime I call, the agent tells me that it will be investigated so that my bill would reflect that $99 price, but that has not yet happened; at least they gave me the credit on the spot, while I was on the call with them. One supervisor explained to me that the I was misquoted by the agent who renewed my contract, but he saw the note on my account that it was the price that was quoted so he gave me an adjustment right away.

At the beginning of November 2014, I called verizon again to get my bill adjusted.  This time, the agent would not give me a credit right away, but said that he will send a note to get it investigated, and then I would get a call back to let me know the status.  Since no one has called me, I called verizon to follow up and was told the same thing - that a supervisor would call me back and they could not give me the adjustment like I used to in the past.  As of today, I received no call back nor message, nor adjustment for my bill.

Who do I need to contact to get this resolved?  If I call the billing customer service, I suspect they will tell me to wait for a call back from a supervisor again, which does not happen.

0 Likes
Re: Contract renewal price not reflected on Bill for 10 months
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.

Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".

Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes