Credit not applied
Bflotom21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have subscribed to FIOS for 4+ years, I renewed in December 18. Because this was in fact a renewal I paid the long price. $30-60 offers for FIOS are not part of the renewal package. I renewed for a 2 year stretch. When I applied for my veterans discount that Verizon hawked as avaible everywhere it took almost 3 months working on my own since NO ONE at VERIZON knew anything about how to get it. And when I did get it there was no retroactive credit.

In February my bill jumped up by $5.00. I contacted Verizon and their customer service rep could not explain the reason and issued a credit. In March the bill was higher by $4.00. I contacted Verizon again  This time customer service said that a discount expired. I pointed out that all previous bills had a statement specifically stating that the discount had no expiration. And that the contract did not say that any discounts would expire and in fact stated just the opposite. I also pointed out that Verizon can’t just change terms arbitrarily since I am fined a cancellation fee if I choose to quit FIOS.  Again I received a credit for the $5.00.

My April bill comes and we’re back to $4.00 over charge. Again contact customer service (5/7/19). This time I receive assurances that this customer rep will issue a credit for April and says that he has arranged for the bill to be correct until my term is expired. He even gave me a reference number. I checked today and no credit nothing. I contacted Verizon Customer Service and I’m told that their working on it. I have not heard from Verizon since my contact with them in April. This is wonderful way of doing business. You never have any complaints because you never respond to them. Interesting business model, something that should be taught at business schools everywhere. 

So when will I hear from Verizon, when will I receive my credit??

0 Likes
Re: Credit not applied
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Bflotom2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes