Customer Service Complaint
hj111

Writing here because there is no other way to make a customer service complaint beside over the phone which does not go anywhere. I have had issues with service beginning in February when my service was moved from one location to another. 

Since then I have had one problem after another and each time I call in I have to re-explain my entire story. It's almost like they are not keeping any case notes or the reps don't have access to all of the information. I have spoken to probably upwards of 20 reps at this point, some have been very helpful and others were quite unpleasant. In particular, I spoke to a Kobe in Financial Services who outright refused to let me speak to a supervisor and told me I would have to hang up and call back the same number in order to speak to a manager or supervisor. 

This has been the most frustrating customer service experience of my life and I have spoken to multiple managers of varying degrees of helpfulness. At this point I am ready to end my service with Verizon which is unfortunate because the internet and tv service have been great. 

One manager I spoke to, Brian, told me that he would call me the next day with a resolution. The next day I received a voicemail with zero context instructing me to call Verizon's main line. Of course when I called the person I spoke with had no idea what the voicemail was regarding or who had even left me the voicemail. I spoke with another manager that day, Jay, who was not helpful in the least. He apologized and was "understanding" however he seemed to just be waiting for the call to be over rather than actually addressing my complaint. 

Very high-effort experience on my end and hours of waiting on hold and re-explaining my many service issues that I will never get back. 

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Complaint
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hj111,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes