Customer Service Nightmare.. on line Agent please help.
Manolo1

I write this in the hope I can get some resolution from an on-line Verizon agent as the phone has been not only useless but absolutely infuriating.  I'll bullet point for ease and spare the angry diatribe. 

- Rented a movie from Fios (1st time)

- 20 minutes in I had intermittent freezing

- restarted and the movie froze

- lost interest in the movie as a result

- called to ask not to be billed

- on hold 10 minutes

- 1st person tells me he can't do anything and I need to be transferred to support to verify the issue and only then can a refund be issued.

- transferred and on hold probably 15 minutes.

- support picks up and runs about 20 minutes of tests and finally says they're having trouble with the movie. guy tells me not to hang up and sends me to billing to get the refund.

- Transferred.......

-automated attendant asks me if I'm calling about a phone number I've never heard of. 

- I say no and am instantly put back in the main menu. 

- on hold another couple of minutes.

- get someone and tells me that billing will be in tomorrow. 

- The unbelievable has happened, I miss Comcast.  Prior to this I thought Comcast was the most inept company in America.  

Summary: on hold for close to 50 minutes over a movie I watched for about 20 minutes that cost 5.99. This is a cruel joke. Please help me rectify this.  

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Nightmare.. on line Agent please help.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Manolo,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and look at the top of the middle column where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: Customer Service Nightmare.. on line Agent please help.
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Manolo,

Unfortunately due to non response we will close the private thread. If you still need help with the VOD or ever need help with anything else please let us know in a new public thread.

Thank you,

-Jeramy

0 Likes