customer service stinks
rkm4erisa

Comcast customer service is available 24 hours, fios is open less than half that - closed for two days this weekend.  Since they outsource to India anyway, why are they closed US holidays?

0 Likes
Re: customer service stinks
Hubrisnxs
Legend

It appears that billing and sales carry normal business hours, but tech support is 24/7    if you were trying to reach tech support then you may have pressed a wrong button along the way. .

0 Likes
ratboy1

It does stink. Do you know it's impossible to get any help on your phone unless you have a local number? I've tried for 3 days now and I've been transferred to 3-5 places before being hung up on. Finally today I was able to get my answers from the chat feature.

0 Likes
dmzman1
Enthusiast - Level 1

They outsource to the Philippines too!  It really gets annoying when they can't understand over there half of what you're saying and vice versa.  What's even more annoying are the wait times on hold to talk to a live person. What, do they think everyone's problems can be solved by their **bleep** automated systems that take you through endless steps of questions and troubleshooting / resetting your equipment that has nothing to do with your situation while wasting your time to boot?  It's Monday, 3/22, 11:48 AM and I've been on hold 40 minutes so far and still waiting to talk to someone about a billing problem, THAT THEY SCREWED UP!  This is absolute madness!!!!!  No wonder people are cutting the cord these days and going with Firesticks.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now over two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes