Deceptive Cancellation Service Policy!!
Seyed

Hello,

I contacted Verizon's so-called "Dedicated" cancellation team at  844-837-2262 on February 11, at 4:02 PM Eastern Standard Time. The agent introduced herself as "Alexis", and I asked her to cancel my internet service on the same day. She confirmed that the balance is zero and I don't owe anything to Verizon and don't have anything to return. I asked for the confirmation number, but she said that it takes some time to get the confirmation number and I will receive it in email. I then asked for her Operator ID and she gave me: EBAJOAL  as her ID. After a couple of days, instead of receiving the cancellation confirmation email, I received a new bill for next month. Then, I chatted with a customer service (Madison) in the Verizon community and she checked my account and told me that no action was done on my account and asked me to call the cancellation team again!! 

If Verizon cares, they can easily check my conversation with Alexis as they claim that they record conversations for quality assurance. This is a very cheap and dishonest way of making a bit more money! 

0 Likes
Re: Deceptive Cancellation Service Policy!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Seyed,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes