Decline Amazon offer and extend FIOS contract
WyncoteFIOS

I received an emailed offer in November 2018 from Verizon to renew my FIOS contract. The original offer included an Amazon/Echo promotion and the offer incorporated a clause that mentioned that if the Amazon offer was declined, I could extend the new contract from two to three years. (I can't find a copy of that original offer). I agreed to the FIOS offer, though I now note the email acknowledging my order doesn't include the offer to decline Amazon and extend the contract. Now that the Amazon/Echo promotion is available to me to redeem, I'd like to take that original option for one year extension to my Fios purchase but don't see where to make it. A Verizon chat rep was unable to help me. Any solution?

0 Likes
Re: Decline Amazon offer and extend FIOS contract
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi WyncoteFIOS,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes