Desparate for a Resolution
CoffeeRulz

I need help Verizon! I have called multiple times trying to resolve this matter.  I am reaching the end of my patience and would like to talk with a customer relations representative today.  I called over a year ago to have an old set top box removed from my account.  The representative told me that I could get rid of the set top box.  This response seemed odd to me since I have been a long time Verizon customer and had thought all equipment needed to be returned.  I asked several different ways to confirm what direction I needed to take including asking if they would send a return equipment box so I could return the set top, if I needed to take the box to a local location for drop off and lastly that if I was to just dispose of it should I just put it in my trash.  Each of these responses was met with the same answer "Yes you can throw it out"  Months later I noticed that I was still being billed for the now disposed of box. Granted it is my fault that I didn't recognize these continued charges earlier but when I called to address it again I was told I would get a one month credit and I asked several times to make sure it wasn't a temporary credit and that I was mostly concerned with making sure I didn't incur future charges.  Again I was assured that it was removed.  Now fast forward to a third call that I made this time to address an issue I was having with my DVR set top box.  Imagine my surprise when the tech asked me "which box are you calling about?" I again had o go over the whole story on my attempts to get this set top removed.  The tech was amazing and spent 20 minutes getting in touch with some one and he said they would reimburse for a good portion of the charges from the months since my last call and said it should be taken care of.  I can't tell you how amazing it was to talk with some one who truly understood and tried to help.  Unfortunately I noticed that the charges still continue to show up on my bill but life happened and it isn't until now that I have been able to sit down to reach out in a different medium to make my fourth attempt to resolve this matter.  I am truly hoping we can work together to bring this to a final resolution!

0 Likes
Re: Desparate for a Resolution
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CoffeeRulz,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes