Did movers program... awful since
sterlswife

I have been with u since 2002. This may of 2014 I did a move 15 miles away. Since has been a nightmare with verizon. I dont get any paper bills my account is linked to my old account that has a zero balance. Therefore I can never pay my bill because I dont get a bill in the mail or online. Ive been on the phone countless of hours and no one can fix it. Im about to cancle everything and be done with Verizon. No body can help me ive had 10 or more trouble tickets put in.

0 Likes
Re: Did movers program... awful since
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry you are having difficulty, an agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information to help you resolve your issue.

0 Likes
sterlswife
For 7 months I have had agents supervisors from all departments try to resolve in the end it resulted as numerous trouble tickets and no resolution. Try having a person that can fix it and not waste my time
0 Likes
sterlswife
It is fixed now but now im back off bundling and being charged individual. Ive had credits be put back in October and now it was switched from bundled to individual again so im being over charged. Please fix my account
0 Likes