Disconnected service over three months ago, still no refund check
alua_55

I disconnected my Verizon Fios service on 12/17/2014 and returned the equipment. After that I received a couple of bills from them with the credit balance of $75. I called them a couple weeks ago and was told that  my account had just been finalized and that I was issued a refund on March 2nd. I still don't see that refund check in my mail.

I'll wait another two weeks and if I don't receive the refund, I'll file a complaint with BBB.

I now realize that I shouldn't have paid that last bill from Verizon as getting your refund seems almost impossible based on the stories I read on this forum. Needless to say, I'll never sign up for Verizon services again.

0 Likes
Re: Disconnected service over three months ago, still no refund check
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi alua_55,

Sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes
Re: Disconnected service over three months ago, still no refund check
alua_55

User RBinDC responded yesterday to this thread that they had a similar situation and that in the end they did receive a refund check, but it bounced. This message later disappeared. If that's true, this is shame, I can't believe a company with the revenue of over $100 billion behaves like crooks.

0 Likes