Discounts not reflected on bill
big_apple_al

I moved house in November and, having been a Verizon customer for many years, signed up with them again for a 2-year contract. I'm beginning to regret it.

I am having a ongoing issue with my billing. Numerous calls to agents have not resolved this, so I am turning to this forum so see if anyone can advise.

I signed up for Triple Play and have a confimation from Verizon stating the cost:

Verizon Triple Play: $104.99

The following discounts were included:

• $10 Exclusive Online Ordering Credit Included
  • $25 Bundle 24 Mo. Credit Included
  • $20 Triple Play 24 Mo. Discount Included

However, $30 of the discounts are not being reflected on the bill and I need this to be added back in. Only the $25 bundle discount is being applied.

A previous call to an agent was resolved with a $30 'credit' being applied to my account - but instead of being credited, it was added as a fee!

Can anyone contact me to sort this out before I cancel and go to Cablevision!

0 Likes
Re: Discounts not reflected on bill
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi big_apple_al ,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you do not hear from an agent.

0 Likes