Do I have to contact Verizon Agent everytime to adjust Bill Amount?
Arjun1

Hi,

I am writing this with utter disappointment. I moved to a new address and Verizon asked me to get a new deal ($39.99 + $10 equipment) = total $49.99 for 100MBPS. They also told me that I won’t be charged a $137 early termination fee. I confirmed this multiple times – but regardless – from the past 2 bills – the $137 is being reflected in my bill and I am forced to talk to an agent every-time to get it removed. This time also my bill is $197 – when I was told it will be $49.99 + tax etc. For the love of mankind, I cannot figure out why there is $137 again and even after that why my bill is $60?

I am tired of contacting Verizon for this each and every time. Please let me know if it is possible for you to remove it permanently or will I need to contact Verizon every-time before I pay a bill for the rest of my life? Because I have no such plans. Please sort it out. If it is too difficult for you – let me know I will switch services to other providers.

-Arjun

0 Likes
Re: Do I have to contact Verizon Agent everytime to adjust Bill Amount?
jonjones1
Legend

I can only recommend you get in touch with executive escalations department.

they may be able to help. For that $60 is it late fees? Just a guess. But if you view your advanced invoice you may be able to see what’s going on.

0 Likes
Re: Do I have to contact Verizon Agent everytime to adjust Bill Amount?
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Arjun,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes