Double Billing
nunz2

I contacted customer service recently if they could change the router I have since it was the older model. The router was part of promotion, but was the older version.  I was told the only way to switch the router, was to cancel the account and create a new one since it was the same price I would be paying every month.  I look at my bill and now I see for the old account, I was charged full price for only 6 days of service.  I was never told I wouldn't receive a prorated amount back.   I would have just made the new account start at the end of the month when the old account completed.

I called to ask about the double billing.  The first person I spoke to was extremely nice and put me on the phone with a supervisor.  The supervisor was extremely rude.  He was very aggressive, argumentative,  and also I believe prejudice.   He made false accusations and assumptions without even listening to me.  I have never been more angry speaking to a customer service representative.   

He made accusations I was trying to game the system and said he wouldn't give out his name since he felt threated on social media.  

I will be cancelling my service and contacting BBB and my credit card company to dispute the charges.

0 Likes
Re: Double Billing
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi nunz2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes