DoubleUp Discount Not Honored
jonkorin1

I signed up for the DoubleUp Discount which provides higher speed FIOS and is available to subscribers of Verion and Verizon Wireless.       I was then supposed to receive a $10 monthly discount for 24 months on EACH of my VERIZON and VERIZON WIRELESS bills.         The discount did not appear on either bill so Icalled Verizon first.    They have now honored the discount but saidf I would have to call VZW, a separate company, to get their side of the discount.    They had no knowledge of DOUBLEUP and told me to call VERIZON.    After over 2 hours of phone time, I called again, spoke to a SUPERVISOR who said I would get a call back within 48 hours....that was 2 weeks ago and I have heard nothing.     The DOUBLEUP offer was on a VERIZON website and I expect the second $10 discount to be honored.    VERIZON and VZW need to work it out, not leave it to the cvustomer.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with VERIZON runaround.   

0 Likes
Re: DoubleUp Discount Not Honored
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jonkorin,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

Because your billing issue appears to be something that Verizon Wireless will need to address, we suggest that you post your issue to the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes