Downgrading services
vinniec
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it me, or has anyone else had this predicament?  1.  How do you go about downgrading services-it does not seem evident at all on the menus presented to users?  2.  Why are only upgrades presented as solutions?  

I tried to change my services(agreement expires soon) via chat, but the CR only offered me upgrades with the bill amount going up instead of down.  I was even offered a "FREE" router, but I explained that I had bought that previously, but that did not alter the conversation.   I explained that I'm on fixed income and I need to pare back, but I think that was totally ignored since the CR motivation is only toward upgrades.  I'm expecting a large increase in medical expenses; so I have to cut back, somewhere, and this is one of the areas where it makes the most sense to cut.  

I was always satisfied with Verizon FIOS before, but the only alternative they seem to be presenting me is to terminate ALL service with them.

Answers would be appreciated!  Thanks, people!

Re: Downgrading services
Ttk16

So...... Does Anyone know how to downgrade?

0 Likes
Re: Downgrading services
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes