Early Termination Fee
AnnoyedJan17

I had numerous failures with my Verizon residential service and had to cancel my service. Verizon charged me an early termination fee of $120, after numous attempts I was finally able to get in touch with a representative that took a look at my history and understood where Verizon dropped the ball. This representative (Carrie) agreed to settle the early termination fee for 50% ($60) back on January 17, 2019. At the time I only had $30 and could not pay the full $60, now I have the money and I cannot get anyone to send me a bill showing a balance of $60 so I can pay the bill. 

1. Has anyone had an issue like this? Can you offer any help?

2. Does anyone have a better contact number than 1-800-Verizon, or know how I can get in contat with this specific employee again?

Any help is appreciated, this has been going on too long!

0 Likes
Re: Early Termination Fee
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi AnnoyedJan17,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes