email contact list
booch333

I just switched over from Comcast to Verizon Fios and did the True Switch to transfer all of my email info from Comcast and I still don't have anything transferred over especially my Contact Address book. How long does this take or is there something else I need to do to expedite this?

0 Likes
Re: email contact list
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

It should only take up to 24 hours to complete. If you still do not have your information, the tech support team can be reached at verizon@trueswitch.com

0 Likes
deanna23

I was scammed  - 2 guys came to my door selling Fios and they said everything I wanted to hear, it sounded great!  My main concern was "TRANSFERRING MY CONTACT LIST"  They said "no problem, we will do it for you"  HA!  I cannot transfer my contacts from Comcast to Verizon.  My virus program does not want me to use Trueswitch, it said that it is malicious, spyware.  And all that is left is to re-type them all, ugh.

0 Likes
somegirl
Champion - Level 3

@deanna23 wrote:

I was scammed  - 2 guys came to my door selling Fios and they said everything I wanted to hear, it sounded great!  My main concern was "TRANSFERRING MY CONTACT LIST"  They said "no problem, we will do it for you"  HA!  I cannot transfer my contacts from Comcast to Verizon.  My virus program does not want me to use Trueswitch, it said that it is malicious, spyware.  And all that is left is to re-type them all, ugh.

That's not Verizon's fault. Your virus software should have some way of allowing the program to run, since you know it's from a reputable source.