Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu

Equipment return charges -Verizon's breach of contract

jks
Contributor
Contributor

Equipment return charges -Verizon's breach of contract

Message 1 of 2
(1,261 Views)

I had agreed to a 2 year contract with Verizon (TV, Internet, Phone). Yesterday I returned a STB, and was charged 9.99 for a return. This is a recently implemented charge, and different that the agreement I had, when I entered  into a  2 year contract. When I entered into a verbal 2 year agreement, unless stated otherwise, I expected the same service as I had for the past number of years. I believe their new treatment of me, to be a breach of contract by Verizon. What if Verizon decides to charge me $1,000 for returning my other STB? I have no recourse since I am locked in for 2 years. I find this disturbing.

I had at one time considered changing my wireless service to Verizon, but this new way of treating customers is definitely giving my great pause.

Totally dissatisfied.

1 REPLY 1
jks
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Equipment return charges -Verizon's breach of contract

Message 2 of 2
(1,254 Views)

Update: I had  called customer service and asked to speak with a supervisor while I was typing my original post.. After 46 minutes on hold, customer service hung up on me.

How-To Videos

The following videos were produced by users like you!

Videos are subject to the Verizon Fios Community Terms of Service and User Guidelines and contains content that is not created by Verizon.
Have a spare Fios-G1100?Learn how to bridge it into your network
Get Started

Covid19

Browse Categories
Categories:
Verizon Troubleshooters
Unable to find your answer here? Try searching Verizon Troubleshooters for more options.
Modal Dialogue Title