Equipment Return - No Label - Conflicting Return Deadlines
kivrin1

I'm also in the situation in which I've received a box to return my DVR but no label was provided. Originally, the email I received stated that the deadline to return equipment without penalty was August 6th. I've since received another message saying that I  now need to return within 30 days of the termination of my service. 

When I go to https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/equipment-return  I also get that message others have received with no way to print a label:

We are unable to locate your order details. Please check if information was entered correctly. If you need additional help, contact us at 1.800.VERIZON (1.800.837.4966).

I am not able to get to a Verizon store or UPS store and would like a label so I can arrange for pick-up.

Please escalate to an agent - the Chat folks haven't been able to help.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: Equipment Return - No Label - Conflicting Return Deadlines
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi kivrin,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes