Equipment returned now In collections / fraud double billing
Msangib1
It has been 7 months since I returned the equipment and verizon AGREES they have it but keep transferring me around to other people. I had a final billing one because before I moved I had the tv shut off as it was too high.

The initial reps told me they world work with me after my 2 year contract was up and the rude customer service said nope, nothing I can do. Should've shut it off then. I turned in all equipment and requested final bill.

Box came late, equipment received and bill is incorrect. I said over and over to verizon reps send me a final bill with out the equipment and I'll pay. I cannot pay on a bill with the wrong balance. I'll never see my money. Credit bureau advised complaints with them, FTC and consumer affairs. 2 weeks ago I received a collection notice for $900+ . The lady at the agency was understanding but stated that she had to collect payment. I told her I wouldn't be paying on an incorrect amount and using this on my complaint. When I call verizon it transfers me to the collections area. This sounds like it's enough people for class action lawsuit. I NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK INTO THIS.
0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned now In collections / fraud double billing
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes