Equipment returned
SharN1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I returned equipment in Dec.  Got Billed.  Called customer service.  CS says equipment was returned.  Next month got a bill, called customer service, they agreed it was returned and said they would fix it.  The next month I got a bill - well ditto.  Today I get a collection notice.  I have been on the phone with Customer Service, been transferred and cut off several times.  Three hours today.  I have come full circle.  No one can fix it.  Now I will write to CEO, then the county, any other suggestions.  My credit is at stake now.

0 Likes
Re: Equipment returned
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases".
There you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
NIDO
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is your issue resolved? I am also facing similar problem and Customer Rep are not able to help. My Credit is already damaged by this problem.

0 Likes
SharN1
Enthusiast - Level 2

my issues were resolved.  I wrote to the CEO of Verizon.  Immediate response.

Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Sharon,

We'll be closing your support case for the time being since we have yet to hear back from you about the confirmation of resolution. If you should need further assistance from our team, please reach out to us by making a public posting in this thread.

Thank you,

Art

0 Likes
billwill1

I am in the same boat. Cancelled service 3-30. Sent back the equipment. Now they are sending me a bill for a set top box. I know they received the equipment because they received back the other pieces.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 
We hadn't heard from you on your Private Support case. We hope you were able to find resolution to your issue.

If you require further assistance, feel free to make a new post, and we can be sure to look into your issue. As always, we're available for support around the clock.

Thanks,
-Amanda_M 

0 Likes
sangeli
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need HELP ! I cannot get through to anyone at Verizon ! I returned my equipment in April - I have called at least 20 times to followup. Voice mail HELL !I had a credit on my account of -104.66.  I called two weeks ago and was told my equipment was returned and I would be getting a refund of 104.66 after two billing cycles.  Today I received a bill for 522.04 - and I am be billed for the equipment I returned in April. I have tried calling to talk to anyone and I cannot get this resolved. I was cut off, left on hold.  When I called back in May to follow up I got a very rude person in "tech support" who rudely told me that it takes months for equipment to be resolved.  In the meantime I am told the equipment was returned and I am getting a refund - then NO, I get a bill.

How can you treat people likie this?  How can you stay in business?  This is horrible and I am going to ask to be placed in contact with the head person at Verizon.. How can contact the person at the top? I am IRRATE. I am not going to have tghis turned opver to collections or have to deal with more VOICEMAIL hell.  What is wrong with Verizon????

Your company is awful. I want my refund and I want this matter resolved. Please provide me with contact information for the head person at Verizon. I refuse to deal with billing and voicemail automated option.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Hello sangeli

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes