ETF Waiver Issue
carshapiro711

It's been almost 2 weeks since I had to terminate my services with Verizon. Due to the pandemic, I lost my job and had to move home with my parents. I spoke with 2 different representatives on the phone who said I was more than eligible for the ETF waiver. 

Every single time I have tried to upload my documents the site says there is an issue and to try back in 24 hours. I have cleared all extensions, cookies, pop-up blockers, etc. I have tried so many times and have been unsuccessful in uploading. I refuse to pay the $50 ETF due to this unfortunate pandemic and would really like some help to qualify for the waiver. 

Has anyone been successful in uploading their documents? Which internet application did you use and did you have any special settings on? 

0 Likes
Re: ETF Waiver Issue
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi carshapiro711,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes