File a complaint regarding service phone calls
jmelchio
Enthusiast - Level 1

What a colossal waste of time!!! I made an appointment for a service call 10 days ago, and I have received 11 automated  calls asking if I still had an issue, sometimes 3 per day.  The call states that if you still need service, don't do anything, so there's no way to select to stop getting the calls because the problem still exists.

How can I change my account to NEVER get these calls again?

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint regarding service phone calls
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi jmelchio,

Have you contacted customer support to inquire about the status of the issue and your scheduled service call?

Contact Us

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint regarding service phone calls
jmelchio
Enthusiast - Level 1

There's nothing to contact about.  My service was scheduled for today (and the rep came when expected). The issue was from the time I made the appointment (10 days ago) until today. The calls were asking if I still had the issue (and I did). The call stated that if I still had the issue, don't do anything (which I didn't). The calls kept coming every day. They were automated calls, and the only option was to a) Do nothing, which means I still have the issue, or b) press 1 to cancel the order.

I have learned from earlier experiences to NEVER call the customer support number unless I have at least 30 minutes to waste, most of it spent waiting on-hold.

Why would Verizon have a policy that calls a person almost every day to see if they still had an issue? Don't you think that calling 3 times per day to see if I still had an issue is excessive and bothersome?

0 Likes