Financial services
Ariesmom

Where do I begin?! I'll write the short version. Made a payment arrangement but decided to pay early so I called & spoke with a representative to cancel the payment arrangement. Paid my bill, well what do you know here comes the old payment arrangement amount still coming out as previously arranged! Contact Financial services was told charge doesn't "show up on their end call back tomorrow and we'll reverse the payment with no problem" call the next day now I'm told "we can't just reverse or cancel the payment it's been processed" so the previous rep gave me false info or down right lied to me...??? I'm told an investigation must be launched to determine if the payment can be canceled.  Which takes 10 business days! 

If we were not in the middle of a pandemic I would ABSOLUTELY cancel my service and never look back. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Financial services
jonjones1
Legend

It’s commendable you wanted to pay early on the arraignment but in hindsight you just should have let it stand. Or could have called and had verizon cancel the agreement then after it was removed, then pay the invoice.

i am a person who does not advocate any person giving any company access to your bank or credit card company since problems can and do occur.

if the payment was indeed paid twice call your bank or credit card company and have them reverse it. They will do it faster than verizon.

remove any auto payments and just do one time payments on the Verizon web portal.

0 Likes
icu1

i feel you!

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

As this thread is now two years old, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes