Full Access to Account
lpslot

As with many others before me, access to MyVerizon is restricted until I gain "Full Access". I can pay  bills, but that's about it. The problem is, all of the methods for gaining full access fail. I'm supposed to receive a "Temporary PIN" and then enter it. But nothing works.

Initially, my only options were to call my landline or send me the temporary PIN via postal mail. I don't know why texting my Verizon cell was not an option, as it was on file in my profile, but whatever. When I try the phone call option, I get an error message: "Unable to process request...". So I requested a temporary PIN via postal mail and waited several days. I got two mailings from Verizon. One contained my username (which I knew). The other contained my password (which I knew). Neither contained a temporary PIN.

So I tried to contact Verizon. I was eventually able to chat with someone, who insisted he needed to "take control" of my computer. So I allowed this, but he simply navigated to the "Profile" section of MyVerizon, had me check that information there was correct, then walked through the same steps I had tried before, with the same results.

I have since tried updating (and verifying) my e-mail and mobile phone numbers in my profile. Both say they need to be verified. I click the appropriate links to be sent e-mail and text messages for verification, but they never arrive. I have tried several times.

So I'm stumped. To make matters worse, I cannot find a support phone number to talk directly to a customer service representative. 

Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Full Access to Account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lpslot,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you. Please go to your profile page for the forum and scroll down the page to an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name located above your post, or at the top right of this page.

Under "My Support Cases" you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. The title of your post is the link. This should be checked on a frequent basis, as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, you may subscribe to the case. At the top right of your support case there is a gear icon which provides a drop down menu with support case options. Click that and choose "subscribe". Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes