GIFT CARD
Aicaterine

I signed up on January  of 2012 and was eligable for there 500.00 gift card.  There top package with DVR free for life and the gift card as it was advertised on there website.  There was a problem when I tried to sign up on there website so I called there number and spoke to them, the proceeded to take my information and set up an installation date.  I repeatatly asked them if I would be getting the same deal and prices the website offer and he said yes.  A few weeks later I got suspicious when my bill came home and wasn't what it was supposed to be.  I calledVerizon and they referred me to there retention dept.  she understood my situation and made adjustments to my account , the only thing she could not do was give me the 2 yr contract, but everything else was fixed on my bill and the promise that I would receive my 500.00 gift card after I pay my bill on time for 3 months, which I did. I also asked if she could email me a copy of her notes she put in my acct, but she said she could not, but she read the comments back to me which everything we spoke and discussed was put in. I called in the beginning of July 2012 to see what the hold up was with the gift card, I got the run around and no one seemed to know what I was talking about.  I was told the deal was the free DVR free for life or the gift card.  This was not mentioned on the website or when the gentlemen took my order over the phone.  I went back to the retention dept  to see if they could help and I new the notes from January were in my acct.  when I finally got threw to them wouldn'tyou  know it, the notes were not what was read to me in January , no mention of the gift card at all.  Why would i have accepted the free DVR for life than the 500.00 Gift card a two yr contract would of been cheaper to just pay for the DVR and find another deal after my contract. I asked for a superviser to call me cause the retention dept could help me it was on July 2, 2012.  They told me it would take a 48hr period before her supervisor would call, because of the 4th ofmJuly holiday it wouldn't be until Thursday july5th.  As you would have it, today It's July 31, 2012 and no one has called.  I have found Verizon to be very very dishonest!!!!!!!!!!!! You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!! I will never recommend you to anyone I know and let them know what my experience has been with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: GIFT CARD
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you or have received a  form submission as requested in your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes