Horrible service!!!
ajchinici1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Fios customers should be on strike!! After being on the phone for a total of 3 HOURS TODAY, a tech will not be out to fix my home phone line until Sept 2nd. On top of that Verizon has told me that they will not offer us any promotions to get our bill lower until the $20 "customer loyalty" credit has ended in December.  Who can afford $200 a month for tv, internet and phone?!! Our premium channels only come to a whopping $26. I was told that if I want to save money I need to get rid of boxes, my home phone, or downgrade my internet speed. We are stuck paying almost $200 every month-while new customers pay only $89??? Seem fair? When trying to see what my prices are going to be by downgrading, they do not deduct what you are actually paying monthly. Downgrading from Ultimate HD to the lowest of Prime HD only takes off $20. Taking off home phone all together only takes off about $20 when you're actually paying $30 every month. What you pay is what should be taken off-right??  I don't even know how that's legal.They are willing to do nothing to keep paying customers happy and comfortable. Luckily our cancellation fee is only $105 now so canceling won't be a big deal, which you can bet is what we will be doing.

Re: Horrible service!!!
amalic
Enthusiast - Level 1

What Verizon is doing, must be illegal!  It's a bait and switch...you sign up for the bundle for $99/month and your first bill comes in at $156 and unless you have endless hours to go in circles with customer service and billing, you have no recourse but to watch your bill climb.  Since we switched from Comcast in October '10, I have honestly spent over 20 phone hours trying to rectify things. 

I am going to switch tv and cable back to comcast and phone to vonage.  Unless anyone has any nightmares about either that I should hear??