Horrible
Stephlove1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just had the worst experience with Verizon. I called to get my final bill amount and the agent told me it is 8pm and he has to go!!! He told me that I needed to verify my acct number or my last bill amount to get my final balance. I asked him to hold on while I look for it & he and he became very rude...I guess because it was time for him to go home for the day....I must have been taking too long  .............I cannot believe that a customer service rep told me that!! I was going to start new service with Verion at my new address but NOT now. The sad part is I never got my final bill amount and I didnt make a payment. Verizon needs to hire better reps.

Instead of this person being solution driven, he kept trying to transfer me again just to get me off the line....I’m debating if I should cancel my V.Wireless. Im sure Verizon doesnt care, but its sad that when you call a company they only care about taking your money!!!

Re: Horrible
baddshewolf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also had a terrible experience with verizon "customer service". The automated system would not recognize my account number when I attempted to pay by phone. I called customer service, an agent named "Dave" answered. I had to repeat every response as he was not listening. I asked for a supervisor. He told me he could help me. He told me that I was giving him a wrong response. There was a lot of noise in the background on his end. Then he put me on hold after I repeated my account number three times. I just wonder what type of training these customer service "reps" actually get. He was unprofessional and rude.

dw

Re: Horrible
Noah9
Enthusiast - Level 1

That seriosuly sucks. Their service reps are pretty bad, and do not seem to care overly much.

I am sorry for your trouble, and the way you were treated. Please share your story so that other consumers and can make better choices when choosing what company to get their services from.

Breath deeply, they can't actually hurt you. Remember, being angry is like taking poison and expecting it to hurt someone else. You can be effective with your case and get the justice you deserve. People are held accountable in this world. I dunno who sometimes, but don't let it hurt you in the meantime.

Best of luck in the future!

0 Likes