How about you fix your payment options and also your automated phone call people from lying to me
dclark12785

I have a late bill from Verizon.. It was not my fault but my banks for not allowing the transaction in the first place. However I have to figure out how to pay these people their money or they will shut down my service. Easy you'd think?? Wrong! I have auto pay, so when I try to make a one time payment that option is not available. Ok, so lets think... Maybe I will try and pay over the phone(getting charged $3.50)..... NO that option is not available either.. Why? It asks for my Verizon account number.. Let me mind you that I am staring at my account number on the Verizon website and I tried putting it in 3 times.. Every time I put it in the robot lady says to me that the account doesn't exist or that I must have entered it wrong. It then promptly hangs up on me.... I have exasperated all other avenues of this "easy" ways to pay. I call Verizon and wait on a very long and tedious process of them asking me questions all while I just want billing.. I talk then to a nice lady who I think I can finally get some answers from. .WRONG. I don't think she even understands my problem at all.. She says well once your bill is late that I cannot make a one time payment. OK so wait the automated robot lady called me while I was at work today explaining that that's exactly how I go about paying my bill.. So who is right? Who wants my money? I have a small conversation with this Verizon representative and all she can bother to is PUSH PRODUCT down my poor throat.. Saying that my wires need to be updated or that I can buy insurance for my TV in a event that they break, or even that I want a RED Box subscription, not once trying to fix the problem that I am having.. I ask her for my account information because the account that I have here for some reason is not the right one to pay over the phone. She gives me a account number that doesn't even fit the 14-18 character limit that the robot lady tells me I need. I plug in the mysterious number only to be rejected again... To make a long story short.. I am not going to call them back until I figure out a way to bypass all the robot inquiries  and actually speak to someone who can take my payment directly. I am seriously NOT happy about how I have been treated and mainly mistreated. FIX IT!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How about you fix your payment options and also your automated phone call people from lying to m
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Before the agent can begin assisting you, they will need to collect further information from you.Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board.
Under “My Support Cases” you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information. This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".
Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: How about you fix your payment options and also your automated phone call people from lying to m
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

dclark12785, we have not had a response from you despite multiple requests for more information in your Private Support Case. As such we have closed said Case. If you still require assistance please make a new post.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, 
We have not heard back from you, we have closed out this support case.  If you have any additional questions, or decide that you do need help in the future, please feel free to create a new thread. 
Thank you, 
Amanda_M 

0 Likes
dclark12785

I tried following your directions in order to get some help.. I truly dont understand what you want me to do. I feel like your support is the WORST I have ever encountered.. Half the messages are automated and the other half there are too many directions in there to even get started. I know your doing your best but theres too many issues. The automated support SUCKS and when I try and use a online agent they are never available.. I just had to pay my bill again using the phone because I cannot seem to get my accounts to release the money or my account is always locked. I am at wits end here with your online payment system. 

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi dclark12785,

Your private support case had been reopened in response to your post here:

http://forums.verizon.com/t5/General-Residential-Products-and/Here-we-go-AGAIN/m-p/690248

However, you still had not responded in your private support case thread by following the instructions that we posted.  Would you like us to reopen the case again for you?

0 Likes