How can i speak to a Human???
SixEighttallMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the beginning of a divorce, not in my house for 22 months, and she sent me the bill for $733.33.........I've tried to talk to a human in Verizon, and all I get is recorded 'choose an option'.... HELP!!

Re: How can i speak to a Human???
dslr595148
Community Leader
Community Leader
Re: How can I speak to a Human???
patrick44
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel your pain.  I have been trying to get a hold of a human for a while.  I have tried chat but when you ask for information they send you a link to the web site.  Verizon is lacking in customer service.  I am so fed up I am moving my phone and fios and home phones to another provider if I can't talk to anyone soon. 

0 Likes
prisaz
Legend

@dslr595148 wrote:

http://gethuman.com/Verizon_Wireless-customer-service_950.html

If not using Verizon Wireless, at

http://gethuman.com/customer-service.html?a=V

there are more listings.

Cool site! Kudos for you!

0 Likes
JW20051

Thank you for this link.  Is awesome!

0 Likes
beverleysmill

Human? Is there such a thing? I talked to a "human" last week after waiting for 10 min. she transferred me to a male
"human", waited another 5 min.  He was no help at all,, told me there was no account for me. My bad, I received a bill

from Verizon today, a bill that I already paid. How can I get a bill Dated Nov. 19, when the "human" told me on the Nov 22

there was no account under my name or account #.  Now.......I can't reach a human to straighten out this matter.

0 Likes
Anonn

Thanks so much for the link!! Worked like a charm and on a SUNDAY as well. 

KUDOS!!

0 Likes
tls_92

You can't! Seems like you have to go through 25,000 automated voices and maybe no human works there! It gets aggervating for sure!! I just keep saying, "operator!'  Maybe that will help I hope!

0 Likes