How do I pay my bill online with this "new & improved" My Verizon?????????
kctx77
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, I have payed my Verizon bill online for as long as I can remember.  However, as of last month I can't even find a location to do so.  I've searched all over the website, searched for online bill pay, etc., and still can not find the online location to pay my bill.  Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction? Shouldn't there be a specific bill pay area like before?  This is so frustrating.  I've called twice to customer service.  Last month when I called, I had to totally reset my password, etc. and up popped a place to pay the bill.  I figured when I logged on this month to pay, that it would all be there, but I was wrong.  It's the same wild goose chase, trying to find how to pay.  I was told I would be emailed directions to walk me through how to pay, but I haven't gotten it yet.  Any help is appreciated.

Re: How do I pay my bill online with this "new & improved" My Verizon?????????
Hubrisnxs
Legend

once you log in, at the top in the verizon menu, HOVER over account, and then hover over payment, and then click on any of the three options.  one will say make a payment, the other quick payment, and the other auto pay.  

kctx77
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I log in to My Verizon and hover over Account, there isn't a payment option.  The three options are:  Account Overview, Account Profile (submenu Residential) and My Perks.  I can't for the life of me find a location to pay a bill....sigh...Smiley Sad

kctx77
Enthusiast - Level 2

You know, if I go to the menu bar BEFORE I log in, and hover as you suggested, the payment option is there.  But when I click on it, it takes me to a login screen, and after I log in it doesn't take me to a payment screen, just the home page. Then if I try to go back to the top menu and do the hover again, the payment option is gone.

Hubrisnxs
Legend
You might be signing in with your email address instead of your main Verizon.com user id. Yes, in some cases its different. When you log in do you see your bill on the front page? If not then try doing the chat support link at the bottom under contact us. Ask them if your myverizon login is the same as your email address. You might want a copy of your bill handy, I think they ask for your account number or something.
Vrqqqqm

This not a Userid Issue, this is a Verizon wide problem that I have also been having for months since they upgraded their screens.  I cannot get at my bill or pay it on-line.  This forces us to use the phone line & pay an extra $3.95 for the privilege.  I've been a Verizon customer for 20+ years but  so irritating that Time Warner  looking better everyday!

0 Likes
kctx77
Enthusiast - Level 2

SO GLAD to finally see I'm not the only one having this issue.  When I call customer service, I get lots of "answers" but nothing pertaining to the problems I'm having.  They don't even acknowledge that there's an issue, and that had me wondering if it was something only I am experiencing.  I was sent to tech support once.  The next time I was told an email with directions to walk me through the login would be sent to me, but I never got anything.  So, here I am, waiting to find out HOW to see my bill.  Apparently someone also enrolled me in paperless billing.  I never agreed to that, and don't even remember anyone asking if I wanted it.  SOOOOOO, now I have this paperless billing, which requires me to go online and view my bill so that I can PAY it...and that would be FABULOUS if I could find the darn location to do that!!!!!!!!!  Hmm...is this some sort of way to force us into paying extra fees and late charges because we can't get to our bills...??

0 Likes
kctx77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, I'm logging in with my User ID, not an email address.  Going to try the chat support thing, as calling directly has proven to be fruitless.

0 Likes
djdixon91_2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a problem logging in to pay my residential bill this am. The login/password I use for MyVerizon & Verizon.com billing had always been the same since I became a customer. Today when I clicked "pay bill" I was given the message that I was logged in with the MyVerizon login and couldn't access my bill. Although I already knew my login/password here's what I had to do:

Open www.verizon.com in a new browser window
DO NOT log in, but click "View and Pay Your Bill Online" under the My Verizon sign in
DO NOT log in, click "Forgot User ID or Password?"
Select User ID and continue
Enter current password and Home Phone Number and continue
Answer the security question
Your User ID should now be confirmed
DO NOT continue, Click "forgot password"
Create a new password, make it different from the My Verizon one

This worked for me, HTH

rh97ad
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank You so much for this info, I too spent over an hour trying to pay my #$%@ bill, after having had no problems for years. It seems this new Webpage is focused more on advertizing than on customer service. It is unbelievably frustrating to simply try to pay your #$%@bill online and ontime and be hampered by a website apparently put together by design or by ignorance to impede this.

0 Likes