How to file a complaint against 2 supervisors that work in the customer escalation group
flemdawg

I need to know who to call to make a formal complaint against 2 supervisors that work in the customer escalation group. Long story short there is a disagreement about my original contract. One supervisor told me "I don't care about your contract, or what orders you have, I'm not going to take the time to look at them and I don't care what evidence you have, supervisors at my level dont' make mistakes and I know the person that wrote these notes so I going to go with the notes say regardless of anything else"

Another supervisor told me " i'm not going to look at what you have, i'm telling you what we have and what i'm going to look at there is nothing you can do" The supervisors keep changing their stories, lie, and flat out tell me there is nothing you can say or show, I don't care about any contract, or order and i'm not going waste my time looking at them.

I am wanting to cancel part of my service and they want to charge a fee for breech of contract, but I can prove that there has been a breach of contract by verizon and quote "whatever, nobody cares" Please help me by providing who I need to contact. thank you

Rob

0 Likes
Re: How to file a complaint against 2 supervisors that work in the customer escalation group
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi flemdawg,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes