I also am so furious about Verizon lies!!!
hillbilly007

I am so fed up by Verizon customer (no) service people, who tell any lie they can to get off phone. Have been a customer since 1992(all tel) . Had an old alltel plan, with unlimited data. Was supposed to be able to keep plan..was told that is a fact by Ann in Chicago office last week. She said had to have supervisor OK it. Would call back on Sunday 11/9/13

she did call back, said was good and ready to go. Upgraded to iphone, .phone comes with paper says 2gb NOT unlimited. Has been heck, since trying to get taken care of.  Sat 11-16-13 called talked to Tamika C. in Tenn. office was on hold along time. She said OK fixed now. Well guess what? NOT fixed. On Monday spoke to a so-called supervisor named sandy. Was ran in circle for over a hour. Was finally told(in summation) too bad, so sad! Verizon has also changed my number several times over the 21 years without my OK.

Is there anyone at Verizon that does not lie?

0 Likes
Re: I also am so furious about Verizon lies!!!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi hillbilly007,

These forums are dedicated to Residential products and services offered by Verizon.

For help on Verizon Wireless issues, please post your topic on the Verizon Wireless community.

Thank you.

0 Likes