I am *so* lost.
CStenfors
Contributor - Level 1

I don't know where to go with this anymore. It seems to me to be a complex compound issue that no-one at Vz knows about. To top it all, I just got off a 32-minute phone call with a rep that claimed "there is no verizon.com website."  *facepalm*

Then he tried to tell me that the in-home agent I have  and that directs me to a web page on Verizon.com (I only have FIOS or any Vz service for about a month). is out of date. This is despit ethe fact that earlier today when I was using the in-home agent it downloaded an update.

THen this agent gave me a number to call. That mumber has a message "this office is closed. You can also get help on the web at verizon.com. Please call back at another time."

Not even when office hours are for this particular office.

All I need to do is to get my userid on verizon.com untangled so that I can sign in, change options on my plan and pay my bill. Is that so hard?

THis nice, kind rep went and changed my password on verizon.NET, then asked me to sign in. Now I don't know if the password on the .com site has also changed, since he doesn't even seem to know about the existence of myVerizon on verizon.com.

Apparently the number I have is for something called ecenter - does anyone know what their hours of operation might be?

Re: I am *so* lost.
FIOSFrustated
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can empathize with  you. I went through the same thing. what helped me was having a paper copy of my bill that helped set up my account on Verizon.com

But the frustration does not end there. I have been trying to pay my bill online for the last 2 months and could not. I go to Verizon.net it direct me to Verizon.com to pay my bill because I have combined TV and internet, and on Verizon.com it directs me to Verizon.net

This is the worst service and bill paying experience ever.

0 Likes
Re: I am *so* lost.
Bogart2009
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the worst service and bill paying experience ever.  <~~what you said and my response is:

I totally agree with your comment.  Funny thing is after HOURS on the phone with Direct TV and then Verizon, problem was never solved as each says it's the other's fault, {please keep it relevant} Can't wait for our contract to be up so I can go back to my other provider that I never had any problems with.  First I tried fixing problem online via the "Live Chat" and that person was so RUDE and of no help, best part was after giving them my phone # later in the "Live Chat" they gave me a wrong phone# that they insisted was mine that we've had for 20 plus years.  Whole thing was comical, had to laugh since nothing else we could really do at this point except to wait patiently for the contract to be up.  Did receive mail from someone at Verizon telling me this was a "Forum" to help each other out, guess they didn't like what I wrote as I said it's gone.

Well, GOOD LUCK trying to get ANY of it straightened out, don't pay the bill and see how fast they can "Help" you then.

@FIOSFrustated wrote:

I can empathize with  you. I went through the same thing. what helped me was having a paper copy of my bill that helped set up my account on Verizon.com

But the frustration does not end there. I have been trying to pay my bill online for the last 2 months and could not. I go to Verizon.net it direct me to Verizon.com to pay my bill because I have combined TV and internet, and on Verizon.com it directs me to Verizon.net

@FIOSFrustated wrote:

This is the worst service and bill paying experience ever.

Bogart2009,

Please check your Private Message Inbox. It should look like this -->>

Thank you