I can not even get a hold of a representative on the phone
sdipiet

I have a hard time seeing how you are helping customers when I can not even get a hold of a representative on the phone. Chat was useless and did not help answer my remote question. Tried calling, was told the wait was an hour, ok, I do not mind waiting my turn. Waited an hour and 8 mins and then when it finally picked up it hung up!!!! How is this customer service. I called a second time with the same result, currently waiting 45 mins. How can I get a representative on the phone to answer a very simple question. I know you are really busy with everything going on, but this is ridiculous. Please answer the phones!!! 

0 Likes
Re: I can not even get a hold of a representative on the phone
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sdipiet,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes