I had a technician come to my house. Need assistance.
Lee_Kay
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does Verizon Fios run any recognition programs for its installers?  I had a problem with my internet it kept having these really bad lag spikes playing games online and it drove me nuts.  Sometimes it would lag out so much that I would be dropped from the game.  Well I called support and they sent a technician out who replaced the modem and battery on the UPS on the Fios and it did not remove the issue and on the call back he came out to look at it.  He replaced the Fios box in the closet then proceeded to help with my pc.  I am used to really sub par customer service from Verizon and I am shocked to say this person went above and beyond that.  He even returned to my house when he felt I was not satisfied to give me his supervisors number.  But I have nothing but praise for the tech.

Thanks

Lee.

Re: I had a technician come to my house. Need assistance.
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Glad to hear about the great experience you had with the tech. There are multiple avenues for getting a commendation about the tech. You can either send me the information in a private message or since the tech provided you with his supervisors number, you can call his supervisor directly.

0 Likes