I should have chosen AT&T U-verse - Poor customer service at it's very best is all I find at Verizon
wgardenhire

I've been a customer for 3 days and still do not have a dial tone. I ordered the Triple Play pkg of serivces and was considering transferring my wireless phone also. I called in today just to be a nice guy and have been treated like dirt. One sales rep even stayed on the line and witnessed 3 different reps, 1 of which was a supervisor, lie to me, laugh at me and be rude to me. I explained myself thouroughly and was always met with people who simply refused to actually listen to what I was saying. Trust me, Whitney heard it all. Now, I have logged on to my account page and noticed that my first name is misspelled. Taylor informs me that the only way to get it changed is to run another credit check. Okay Verizon, credit check this; you now have a choice, you can either correct your mistake or I will correct mine and if there is a another credit check run, it will be by AT&T.

0 Likes
Re: I should have chosen AT&T U-verse - Poor customer service at it's very best is all I find at
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
Re: I should have chosen AT&T U-verse - Poor customer service at it's very best is all I find at
wgardenhire

I really do appreciate your answering my post but this doesn't even begin to rectify the lies and disrespect that I have been shown today. After the way I have been treated I'm simply waiting for someone to give me a reason to remain a Verizon customer. I called in to inform Verizon that a ditch was being filled in that was needed to bury the optic cable; I found it next to impossible to find anyone who could understand the information that I was trying to relay. It was witnessed that reps did not even begin to hear what I said. And if I didn't make myself clear, let me try again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN REPORTED. --- THIS IS A KNOWN ISSUE. --- I DO NOT NEED TO REPORT A PROBLEM VIA TECH SUPPORT. --- I NEED TO REPORT A PROBLEM WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE; SPECIFICALLY, THE TREATMENT OF NEW CUSTOMERS WHO ATTEMPT TO MAKE VERIZON'S JOB EASIER ONLY TO BE LIED TO AND TREATED WITH DISRESPECT. ---  I STILL HAVE A TEMPORARY CABLE LAYING ON TOP OF THE GROUND AND ACROSS A PAVED ALLEY. --- DON'T GIVE ME TOOLS TO FIX A PROBLEM - GIVE ME PEOPLE WHO RESPECT CUSTOMERS.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are trying to get repair service for your phone, you can do that through the link I provided above.  If you have an issue with a customer service agent, you would need to contact Verizon directly to let them know. This is a peer to peer support forum and is not monitored by Verizon.

0 Likes