I still haven't received my $300 pre-paid Visa card?!
jeremyjames1

I am a new Verizon Fios customer. Definitely not the greatest customer service. During the initial install, the installer used one of my HDMI cords that was hooked up to my blu-ray player, disconnected it and used my HDMI for the Verizon box. I called Verizon, after a 20 minute conversation they said they would send me a new HDMI cord. That never happened, I ended up going to the store and buying my own. More importantly, I was promised a $300 visa gift card for signing up, and have yet to receive my gift card nor have I heard anything yet. I absolutely hate calling Verizon because the time investment that it takes. If there is a Verizon customer service rep that will actually see this. Please contact me on my cell phone. Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: I still haven't received my $300 pre-paid Visa card?!
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hello jeremyjames,

While a Verizon employee may occasionally post here, this community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support. If you need to talk to a Verizon representative, you should contact customer service directly.

Please visit our Support page for a variety of ways to contact Verizon, including “Ask Verizon,” our virtual chat agent, and customer support phone numbers.

0 Likes