I was scammed by Someone work at Verizon
MOHAMED-1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My story is unbelieveble and i did take it personal and that`s the bad part.

First sorry for my bad english and thank you for having patience to read my problem,

I move to new appartment and in the lease paper i see: for verizon new custmer `` Call {edited for privacy} and enjoy one month for free``

I like that because i will get one month for free+ 300 dollars gift card ( even that we dont really use internet or home phone lol) so i call him and he ask me my social security amd my date of birth and then he send a technicien and everything went great, I make sure i talk to him how i will get the gift card+ the free month and he sad you will get both together( gift card+ check) in the mail after 2 month. I make sure i pay on time and after two month i call verizon to ask about the gift card and the lady in the phone sad no gift card and no month free and i dont know what you talk about and she sad if you are not happy pay the fee and close your account ( that`s not the reason why i call).

I call MORRIS ( From now i started to record every call) and he say ``i dont know what happen but you should to get them by now, i make sure that the conversation was clear and he sad i am sorry i am sure its a mistake give me couple day to verifier with one of my guy ( he is a manager)

i call him after couple day ``not yet`` other couple day `` not yet ``

after other couple day he stop to answer the phone so to make sure i call him many time and in deferent time he don~t answer but i call from other phone he answer directly and he sad not yet dont call me again i will call you and he begin to be rude.

i went to the office were i live because i believe they have a responsability too by puting his name there and the manager  shocked she say `` you didn`t get your free month? i answer that i dont care about his free month but were is my gift card ???? if i sign up for verizon by my self i will have a gift card 300$ so he did`nt just lie about the free month but he stol my gift card ( i dont really know how and why). she search about him and he really work for verizon and she send e-mail to him ( he never answer to her from last week)

i come back home and i call to close the account that i hate now and a lady i think her name Chris change my mind (for now and just because she was undestanding and good) plus she was professional and nice `` she give me a discount but still LESS THAN MY 300`` and she say they will inverstigate and call MORRIS to seewhat happen and i trust her and i am waiting a call. anyway for now my problem is small part my money that he stole from me and a big part that he MAKE me feel  like stupid AND HE WORK AT VERIZON SO FOR ME HE REPRESENT VERIZON. I did fount his adress too. I am not planing to forgive him i am going to the court (verizon responsable too)and i know i will get my money back (with good or bad way)and i will make sure he will not do that to anybody else, i am calming myself down until i see what will happen first. 

What happen make me so sick ( i am sick already) what make me crazy that he work for verizon so why don`t trust him!!

Thank you verizon !!

0 Likes
Re: I was scammed by Someone work at Verizon
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

Assuming it was correctly entered, it is usually not sent until three months have gone by.

I believe you can check status at http://www.verizon.net/rewards .  The id and password are different from your main account and you may not have the info needed to login.

0 Likes
MOHAMED-1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did call verizon and they told me you will not recieve no gift.

0 Likes
MOHAMED-1
Enthusiast - Level 3

For now my problem is not the gift card, I want verizon to inverstigate about that person who work for her and he lie to people and to the building office too. In the office here they nvestigate about him too and why he is doing that.

I am sure he get some kind of benefit by oppening new account to people even with the lie

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

MOHAMED-

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

MOHAMED-1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am still waiting to know if the person who scam me and keep lying to me to now is really a manager at verizon and he represent verizon and why he lie and keep lying to me.

I told him that i will contact verizon and he ask me to not contact nobody and he keep saying that the gift card and the free month is on the way. he tel the manager in the building office were i live the same thing and she believe him and his name is on all the new lease contract until now. 

I know for sure he is lying and he try to gain time and he keep scaming other people and verizon just watching until now even that i inform that i have all his phone call record and his name in the lease and the manager in the office is a witness. anyway i am still waiting.

He call me last friday then he text me, he tel me dont conthat everything is okay and just wait. i know like verizon know that this is a lie. so who is the responsable for that?

Thats LENNOX MORRIS PHONE NUMBER AND PART OF OUR CONVERSATION  LAST FRIDAY. 

WE ALREADY KONW THAT THIS IS A SCAM AND LIE-LIE JUST TO GAIN TIME

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Please keep all correspondence in the private support thread that was created for you.

0 Likes
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

As per our converstation on your private support case this issue is now closed. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Thanks for choosing Verizon.

-Mitchell

0 Likes
MOHAMED-1
Enthusiast - Level 3

i swear mitchell you make me hate verizon in 5 mn, rude and not professional and you don`t even know what you are doing, 

I recieve today an e-mail from verizon at 11h19 am have a confirmation number for my rebate (the free month) so finaly i am getting my rebate, after 3 hours here in the forum at 2h30pm you said sorry no rebate, you wasn`t even nice you was rude and you acting serious while you telling me something not true, i have a doubd if you even contact anybody or tcheck before you told me no. I can`t trust nobody in verizon after that lie for the second time.

I will send fax to verizon corporate office include all the story with pictures, i will share it in facebook also, i will keep my small case when i finish doing that as much as i can i will close my account. i did take a decision to close my account directly after my conversation with mitchell. i did say from the first its not problem of money its more about principe, 

verizon have some great employee like they have also some employee in the wrong place.

my case is open and close with nothing so i dont need no replay,

Thank you.

MOHAMED-1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wonder how that forum really work,  I never go throuth a bad experience like this, lie and  lie and wrong information and empoyee not professional. I understand why alot of people hate verizon, the bill never the same alyaws some extra charge and most of the emplyee either way not professional or they don`t know and instead of saying they don`t know they prefer to lie. in less than two month this account will be close and i will never deal with verizon again or recommand verizon to nobody. I was with other company before for 5 years i did call them maybe one or two time in the hall 5 years, with verizon in two month hundred of phone call and lie and stress, I thought i am getting a deal but the real deal is going back to my old company with much appreciation this time because i never know how much they are so good only when i move to verizon.

0 Likes