I Was Told About A Promotion That Included Up To 3 Boxes
realdollaffair

Ok. I was told about a promotion that was supposed to be going on with Verizon. I originally heard it, word of mouth and called to confirm. Since I was not a new customer at the time, I did not qualify but I did tell a friend to sign up. Now that we are trying to get this deal, it was supposed to be 135 channels with HBO and 50/50 internet speed for $50.00. Then the box was supposed to be included, up to 3 boxes. As a new customer, the installation and activation was free. I came on the interent, I cannot find it. I found a similar deal but nothing about free boxes. I have now talked on a chat and searched this complicated website. Before I waste someone's time (or mine with the long wait times) by trying to call in, I want t know if this is a valid deal. It may have been a direct deal but I want to know so that my neighbors/friends and I can take advantage. Or was something that I was misled about? I thought it was a good deal with the fact that Verizon was the only company that never included the equipment needed to make it work. Please help!

0 Likes
Re: I Was Told About A Promotion That Included Up To 3 Boxes
H3LP
Enthusiast - Level 2
the 3 free boxes that you heard of is actual up to 3 tv outlets activated for free but the stbs u will have to pay for no way around that
0 Likes
Re: I Was Told About A Promotion That Included Up To 3 Boxes
realdollaffair

thanks for the clarification

0 Likes