In Response: Where Do I Complain?
marie1183
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have read and spoke to many people about Verizon. It seems that everyone has the same experience with their Customer Service department (if you could even call it that). I would like to say almost every person I have dealt with is an expert in dis-service. Due to construction in my area, my line went down. When I contacted Verizon about the problem the first response I got was that we are aware of the problem and it should be fixed in 2 days. So I waited the two days and when I checked again, still no dial tone on my phone and no internet connection. When I called the Customer Service department again, the first person I spoke with insulted me by telling me I must not have paid my bill. (I have never been behind on a payment or have made a partial payment). Then after I explained that I was paid in full, I was told "well, we're not showing a problem on our end but we will have a tech come and take a look but that will be another 3 - 4 days." I then asked if I would be receiving a credit for the days I went without service as I use my phone and internet for business purposes and was not able to handle business claims or get in touch with my contacts to prospect more accounts. This cost me money for the week and caused me and my clients a lot of frustration. One of my clients even told me she contacted Verizon to see if  my line was down as it was not in my character to not return her phone calls and they were even rude to her! I was told the bill credit would automatically post to my account. So, the next month my bill came and (surprise!) no credit for my days missed with out service. I then contacted them again to get my credit handled. After speaking to yet another rude representative, she told me it would still be another month before I would receive the credit. Which did not make sense as I had paid the bill after the incident and in my opinion, it should have posted on the next billing cycle. I had simply asked for something in writing explaining that it would post the following month because I did not trust what they were telling me anymore. She cut me off to tell me that it is not about trust and that receiving something in writing was not possible nor should I require it. I told her when a business is effecting my business and my pocketbook it is about trust. I also tried to express my dissatisfaction from my previous dealings with her department to which I was told "you can't keep referencing the past, when it has nothing to do with the reason you are calling today". After a couple of heavy breaths and "Oh, my God's" on her end I had enough and requested to speak to her superior and after being on hold for almost a 1/2 hour the Supervisor was not in. (Yet another surprise) When she came back on the line she told me she would be giving me the credit "because that's what this is all about, isn't it?" when I had clearly expressed to her that the credit was not a priority anymore, complaining about the poor service I received had now become more important. I was then told a Supervisor will contact you to which I knew better. I just received my credit of a whopping $9.00 and still have yet to hear from a Supervisor. (I didn't expect to anyway) I too am looking for a place to report the horrible service this company supplies it's customers with. I guess I will have to report to the BBB as well as Verizon does not allow any comments to be made on posts that show what a disgrace this company is.

Re: In Response: Where Do I Complain?
Anthony_VZ
Master - Level 3

Since we haven't heard back from you on your private support case, it appears assistance is no longer required. If you need any future help with your Verizon service, please make a post here on the forums so we can assist.

0 Likes