Incorrect Bill for 4 months - Still Going.....
billnet21
Enthusiast - Level 2

On March 7th I updated my service at a great rate. Come the next bill, and the monthly price is $70 more a month than represented, plus the waived set top box fee is still there and I am now paying for a router that was free. I have called multiple times.  All the customer service reps are very nice and tell me it's an open matter. Call again - it's an open matter and will be resolved in 10-15 days. That was 3 months ago. 

Called again today. The reduced my monthly bundle to only $25 too much - progress.  Gave me half of the overcharges. Closed one ticket and still working on the other.

Today I filed a complaint with the  New York State Public Service Commission. Enough is enough.  Anyone interested in filing a complaint: https://www.dps.ny.gov/

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incorrect Bill for 4 months - Still Going.....
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi billnet2,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Message Inbox for a message from Verizon_Support. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes