internet
bambi777

I think it would be a great idea if the on line billing information system worked instead of returning a stationary blank screen.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: internet
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Have you tried:

-reloading the page

-clearing your cookies

-using another browser

0 Likes
Danksta

It doesnt work, i've tried internet explorer and chrome and every time it says i dont have a bill, or my balance is $0 when it is. I also made a payment via the phone system and was told that my bill was still the full amount. I've been trying for a few days now and every day it is the same. the system DOESNT work and you still give terrible troubleshoot tips. now im convinced that i'm out half of my bill because the system is so broken. I can provide multiple screen shots of the blank error screens that i'm getting. as far as im concerned my bill should be waived because of this terrible service.

0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@Danksta wrote:

It doesnt work, i've tried internet explorer and chrome and every time it says i dont have a bill, or my balance is $0 when it is. I also made a payment via the phone system and was told that my bill was still the full amount. I've been trying for a few days now and every day it is the same. the system DOESNT work and you still give terrible troubleshoot tips. now im convinced that i'm out half of my bill because the system is so broken. I can provide multiple screen shots of the blank error screens that i'm getting. as far as im concerned my bill should be waived because of this terrible service.

Ah, but you see, it does work, at least for me. Really! I have been paying my FiOS bill for over three years exclusively via the internet (My Verizon), AND IT HAS WORKED EVERY SINGLE TIME! I have no clue why you are having problems, but the website works ok for me, although always a little slowly.

FWIW, I use Firefox.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh1
Moderator Emeritus

I'm sorry you are having difficulty. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue.

@Danksta wrote:

0 Likes
Danksta

Justin, 

this is a direct quote from Verizon support...

"Thank you for choosing Verizon. My name is Kishia, and I have received your email dated September 17, 2012 regarding problems paying your bill online. I understand the importance of successfully paying your bill online. I will be happy to assist you and also review the account to make sure you are getting the best value.

We apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing. If you are continually receiving error messages while attempting a transaction, it may be helpful to completely close your current browser session and open a new one. When your new browser session opens, type in verizon.com in the address line. Do not use any bookmarks, links or favorites. Once you've done so, try your transaction again.

Note: Verizon does not support Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome version 16, or Safari browsers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond to this email. We look forward to serving you.

***  Our Home Monitoring & Control product would be perfect for you. It allows you to check in on your home or Kids/pets from anywhere, anytime, right from your computer, smartphone or tablet. At only $9.99 a month it’s very affordable. I recommend our Starter Kit for $89.99.  ***

Thank you for using Verizon. We appreciate your business."

In case you didnt read it I bolded it for you, they dont support Firefox, so i'm fully within thier support range and STILL nothing works. I understand that it is working for you, but it ISNT for me. So i came here to get help but i've got nothing yet from it.
0 Likes
Justin46
Legend

@Danksta wrote:

Justin, 

this is a direct quote from Verizon support...

"Thank you for choosing Verizon. My name is Kishia, and I have received your email dated September 17, 2012 regarding problems paying your bill online. I understand the importance of successfully paying your bill online. I will be happy to assist you and also review the account to make sure you are getting the best value.

We apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing. If you are continually receiving error messages while attempting a transaction, it may be helpful to completely close your current browser session and open a new one. When your new browser session opens, type in verizon.com in the address line. Do not use any bookmarks, links or favorites. Once you've done so, try your transaction again.

Note: Verizon does not support Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome version 16, or Safari browsers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to respond to this email. We look forward to serving you.

***  Our Home Monitoring & Control product would be perfect for you. It allows you to check in on your home or Kids/pets from anywhere, anytime, right from your computer, smartphone or tablet. At only $9.99 a month it’s very affordable. I recommend our Starter Kit for $89.99.  ***

Thank you for using Verizon. We appreciate your business."

In case you didnt read it I bolded it for you, they dont support Firefox, so i'm fully within thier support range and STILL nothing works. I understand that it is working for you, but it ISNT for me. So i came here to get help but i've got nothing yet from it.

Unfortunately (actually fortunately) Kishia does not know what Kishia is talking about. Quoting from this link:

http://www22.verizon.com/about/privacy/browser/

Browser Policy Statement

Verizon recognizes the diverse operating systems and Internet browsers our visitors may be using. While we want every visitor to have the best possible experience on our Web site, we recognize that it is impossible to develop applications that work identically, efficiently, and effectively with all browsers.

verizon.com supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.x and up, as well as Mozilla Firefox 7.x and up, and Chrome 15.x and up on the PC. We also support Safari 5.x and up on the Macintosh®.

For optimal viewing, please set your screen resolution to at least 1024x768 and have JavaScript enabled.

Updated January 2012

In case you didn't read it I have bolded the key statement about which browsers they support. Smiley Very Happy Oh, and while I use Firefox nearlly all of the time, yes, I have used IE and Google Chrome successfully in the past, it is just that I like Firefox better.

I understand that you came here looking for help, but who are you looking for help from? Verizon? As is clearly stated many places here, this is a peer to peer forum (meaning that users help other users), not a place to get help from Verizon. Now yes, there are some Verizon folks here who do try to help on some things, but the proper procedure is to contact Verizon using one of the methods in the Contact Us link.It sounds to me like something is screwed up in your account, and only someone within Verizon with access to your account would be able to help. So I suggest you do what you are supposed to do, and contact Verizon.

Keller, TX 76248

0 Likes