Link does not work to redeem Visa prepaid card
CanIgethelp

I have tried over and over to try to redeem the Visa prepaid card, by clicking on a link in an email sent to me by Verizon. It asks me to download the MyFios app, which I already have. It logs me into the MyFios app, and then sends me automatically back to the App store to 'open'. So I try again, and the same loop happens, and no option to redeem/click on tile, like the email states to do. So, I log online, and there is no information in my Account, or MyVerizon, how to redeem for the prepaid card. It's an endless loop. Is this a scam to try to frustrate customers and not redeem? I cannot access customer service, and it keeps sending me over and over to an automated system. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Link does not work to redeem Visa prepaid card
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi CanIgethelp,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes