Re: Looks like everyone here agrees Verizon Customer Service sucks - add me to the list...
Poorservice13
Customer service is. Crap. You notice they don't have a corporate # to call and no way to submit a complaint on their site. It the run around game till you give up.. I get so tired of the issues I will call and be told they have no history then a couple of weeks of run around yo give up . I'm over their service wish I had another option.
0 Likes
Re: Looks like everyone here agrees Verizon Customer Service sucks - add me to the list...
bigmistake99
Enthusiast - Level 2

Best thing to do is RUN, as fast as you can, AWAY FROM VERIZON. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. I was scammed and illegally conned into a package. When I cancelled my account they offered "assistance" in cancelling rather than givng back the money the scammed me out of. Verizon used to be a good company but something happened. You would be better off using ANY OTHER company.

0 Likes
kingjkat

Guess what, Verizon customer services still sucks.  I'm locked out of my account.  The first thing they ask "what is your account number"............ how stupid is this.  I do everything online, why would i know my account number???  I tried the online chat to cs......... USELESS!!!!!  I go through their online info to get the correct cs contact number to call to get my account reset.  I wait 30 min to speak to a  rep that asks me for my account number.  If I knew that fool, you think I'd be calling   I offer my ss# but not even that can pull up my account info.??? What kind of  system do these **bleep** have.  She offers to transfer me to "financial services", OMG I'm about to lose it.  Isn't the number that you gave me on YOUR website the correct contact??  Freakin **bleep**.  I just hung up.  Waste of 30 minutes and I was at work.  If I could choose another service I would.  HATE VERIZON.  I used to work for them- hated them then and hate them now.  They are NOT about customer service they are all about the money, that's it.

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are paying directly from your bank account, the Verizon account number may actually be listed in your banking/account information.

0 Likes
gooddog23

ABSOLUTELY {word filter avoidance}  USELESS !  third time in less than a year trying to FIND CUSTOMER SERVICE LINK. Verizon is letting the copper landline system deteriorate to raise my {word filter avoidance}  rate with FIOS upgrade ?

if they can't maintain the copper wire -- how can they betrusted with high speed internet ???

No links on website anymore.

The same mellifluouse cusrtomer service representatives passing the buck, transferring my call,," I can help you with that" {word filter avoidance}

NOW ABSOLUTELY NO LINK OR CONNECTION ONLINE FOR MY TELEPHONE BEING OUT AGAIN ???

VzInHome agent self help **bleep** tosses me back into the same empty wash cycle !!

..and I thought Comcast was bad....

Hello FreedomPop?

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

If you are having an issue with your Verizon service, you can use the Verizon Troubleshooter to fix and report issues with your Verizon Phone, FiOS TV, or Internet Service, as well as to schedule a repair, here is the link:
http://www.verizon.com/repair
You can find tools on the Verizon Residential Support page that may help you diagnose your issue:
http://www22.verizon.com/residentialhelp

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the board that best matches the subject of your message. Thanks!

0 Likes