Months later and still no service resolution...
hmjbasketball

Dear Verizon,

We've been trying to get you to fix our internet service since March, and are still waiting.  And we might get a credit for all of this mess in July. Does it really take 4 months to get a credit for March?? 3 modems, 3 technicians, and countless hours on the phone...needless to say, we will be switching service.  Surprisingly, Comcast answers in 2 minutes (compared to my average hold time to talk to someone at verizon of 20-30 minutes), and is actually happy to have us as a customer.  We're tired of all the contractions between our conversations with the customer service reps, and the general lack of caring about us, the customer.  My husband and I both get the feeling that they would rather have us switch service than fix it, so this time we will take your advice Verizon.

We're tired of paying for service we aren't receiving, so we will be taking our service to Comcast.   Hopefully if there's some other customers out there that are also having service and customer rep issues, they realize they aren't the only one and we do have other service provider options.

Sincerely,

A very dissatisfied customer

0 Likes