my account
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

i am not sure i am in the right place.  today i called verizon customer service for a payment arrangement.  before pam the customer service rep transferred me to financial services she said she was going to see if i can save money every month.  she was going to review my account and call me back in 20 minutes.  i never got a call - instead i got an email changing my services to around $85 more per month -  a change i never authorized. and that is saving me money?   i called customer service and just wanted my account put back to what it was before pam but no one can do that.   since then i have spoken to 2 other reps one who said she could not change anything and i should renew for an additional 24 months with no discount and the 2nd said he would give me discounts if i renewed for an additional 24 months.  i asked to speak to a supervisor but no they seem to always "be engaged in conversation".  the 2nd rep said he would make sure i was happy before hanging up.  so he led me to believe that i was receiving a discount but going on my account just now - theres no discount.  i am almost back to where i was before pam but he renewed my account for another 24 months.  i dont want verizon for another 24 months - i would decide that in november 2015 when my account was scheduled for renewal.  so does anyone know how i can get a supervisor on the phone who can fix my account?  i still do not understand how verizon customer service can change my account without my authorization.

0 Likes
Re: my account
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Tondeb24,

Sorry you are having difficulty with your billing. An agent with access to your account will reach out to you directly by email, private message in the Forums and/or the billing telephone number on your Verizon account for more information or to help you resolve your issue. Please allow up to two business days for a reply. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder if you have not heard from an agent after that time.

0 Likes
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

its friday and i have not heard from verizon.  i do not accept whatever ridiculous changes were made to my account.  will anyone call me over the weekend?  i doubt it.  and  calling customer service is a waste of time.  

0 Likes
ElizabethS
Moderator Emeritus

Replies can take two business days.

0 Likes
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

i just checked my account online and i have no idea what is going on with my bill.  i made a payment as per the payment arrangement.  first it showed my payment and now its gone - and i have not received my new bill yet which was the reason for posting here.  so the final total should be interesting.  lets see how long it takes to fix it.

0 Likes
Tondeb24
Enthusiast - Level 3

seems i am the only one posting here.  my bill is outrageous - over $600?  no one at verizon can add or contact me about my bill.  so lawrence and elizabeth - forget it -  i am calling myself.

0 Likes