my bill is wayyy off!! customer service is no help..and the instant messager keeps force closing!
jkane3
Enthusiast - Level 1
Hello there,Ive had Verizon for quite some time now and my bill is never anywhere near where it is supposed to be. When I signed up for the triple play package the representative told me that it would cost me $70/month due to a constant promotion for the community that i live in. That was the only reason that I agreed to get the service in the first place. In a matter of three months I have paid more than $500+. That makes no sense! That is the amount that I should have paid for almost 7 months of service. I call the the customer service line only to be passed around from person to person for hours on end until I am so fed up I just hang up. I haven't gotten any help on this problem for months.I'm pretty ticked about my bill never being right seeing as though I haven't had a single problem with the actual service and planned on keeping it fir the next few years. I have never ordered extra stuff (payperview etc) yet my bills is twice as high as my last bill every month without fail. This problem needs to be resolved immediately. There should be a credit in my name, not a bill. Please help. Phone customer service has not solved a thing. And the instant messager they keep trying to use keeps shutting down/ force closing on me. 😠
Re: my bill is wayyy off!! customer service is no help..and the instant messager keeps force closing
KaLin
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please go to your profile page for the forum, and look in the middle, right at the top where you will find an area titled "My Support Cases". You can reach your profile page by clicking on your name beside your post, or at the top left of this page underneath the title of the board. you will find a link to the private board where you and the agent may exchange information.

To ensure you know when they have responded to you, at the top of your support case there is a drop down menu for support case options. Open that and choose "subscribe".This should be checked on a frequent basis as the agent may be waiting for information from you before they can proceed with any actions. Please keep all correspondence regarding your issue in the private support portal.

0 Likes
Re: my bill is wayyy off!! customer service is no help..and the instant messager keeps force closing
Verizon_Support
Customer Service Rep

jkane,

We've tried to contact you here on the forums multiple times but have not had a response. We are not able to assist without your information and as such we have closed your Private Support Case. If you have any other questions or concerns about your bill please make a new post and we will be happy to investigate with you.

-Adam_VZ

0 Likes