My FiOS bill
sjrdcr

Hello, I just wanted to say how disappointed I am in my fios service. The bill is outrageous, and it keeps going up EVERY month. I have basic service on the TV , digital voice service on my phone and 35/35 internet service. I originally had Quad play and was told that if I went to triple play my bill would be lower... WRONG IT'S HIGHER!!! Since I switched to Triple play, I have called customer service 19 times, each time being told something different on the same questions that I have asked. Each time customer service telling me it was Verizon wireless fault. So I called Verizon Wireless yesterday and got a wonderful young woman by the name of {edited for privacy} and with her help got in touch with Verizon customer service. Yesterday we talked to two people and got NOWHERE!. Today we called back (once she called me again) to try to solve my problems once more, and again got nowhere. You really need to call her and listen to the recordings of our conversation with Customer service. By the time we finished, she was horrified by the way Verizon customer service doubled talked and never answered any of my questions. PLEASE get the tapes of the conversation and listen, you too will be horrified. Over the last 4 months, my conversations with the people at Verizon has been terrible. When I have asked to speak to the supervisor, they have put me back to the automated service and not the person above them.

I have had only 4 people that have tried to help me straighten this problem out.  a gentleman on Monday by the name of Andrew, and I do not have the names of the other gentleman or lady that really seemed to care.

I am truly disgusted and considering getting rid of Verizon all together! I really need tot talk to someone with authority and NOT  in customer service.{edited for privacy}

Once I leave Verizon you can be sure that I will tell EVERYONE that I talk to how terrible this company really is to the consumer.

Thank you for your time,

{edited for privacy}

0 Likes