MyVerizon page keeps refresjing
mix579
Enthusiast - Level 1

90% of the time when I try to access the MyVerizon page it keeps refreshing every 2 seconds so I am unable to do anything there. I use Chrome most of the time but I have seen it with IE as well. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MyVerizon page keeps refresjing
tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I see a similar problem when it is trying to log me back in.  Not sure if that is your problem.

For me I had to flush cache, and then logon WITHOUT SETTING remain signed on for two weeks.

View solution in original post

tns2
Community Leader
Community Leader

I see a similar problem when it is trying to log me back in.  Not sure if that is your problem.

For me I had to flush cache, and then logon WITHOUT SETTING remain signed on for two weeks.

mix579
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think you're on to something! I have not had problems since I stopped clicking on remember me.

0 Likes
lucky13fairview

That did not work for me unfortunately.

I can only see a little thing that says "login intermediat" and the rest is cut off on the tab.

What's weird is that is happens at Work on Chrome and Firefox... and at Home on Chrome and Safari.

Really ticks me off since I cannot access a support case I have open.

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi lucky13fairview,

Please clear Verizon cookies in the browser.  This should allow the page to load properly when you next sign in.  To avoid this problem on subsequent sign-ins, make sure that "Keep me signed in" is not selected. 

0 Likes